The scientific approach >>> of TULIP is based on five Major Themes of Research (MTR):
- Interactions between organism & environment >>>
- Interactions between organisms >>>
- Environment effect on interactions between organisms >>>
- Interactions within populations and communities >>>
- Towards a unified theory of biotic interactions >>>
These various themes are based on the partner laboratories’ core projects >>>. They were defined at the origin of the LabEx on the basis of the current forces of the five partner laboratories.
An annual internal call for proposal will select innovative projects >>>, aiming at exploring new concepts or technologies or synergies, to allow the long term evolution of the core projects within the TULIP Major Themes of Research.
However, many projects develop over several MTR. These will play a pivotal role, vital to TULIP’s coherence and allow us to define biological models that are key for the integration of the 5 MTRs
The Federative institute of Research in Agrobiosciences, Interactions & Biodiversity: FR3450 >>>