This Summer School will take place from July 15th to 21, 2017 in the Domaine de Ramonjuan (french Pyrénées).
Entirely in english, this summer school in integrative ecology and biology is part of the TULIP LabEx training program. It consists in plenary sessions and workshops, and covers all aspects of interactions among organisms ranging from the molecular biology point of view up to the eco-evolutionnary scale of interactions within populations and communities.
Selected students will have the opportunity to:
- Take an active part in a research team project at the interface between these scientific fields,
- Meet TULIP experts and renowned international researchers listed below,
- Enjoy a pleasant setting in the Pyrenees
Our international speakers will be :
- Karl Sigmund (Univ. of Vienna, Austria)
- Jean-Michel Ané (Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
- Ludovic Orlando (Univ. of Copenhaguen, Danemark)
- Denis Vile (INRA Occitanie - Montpellier, France)
- Yves Mauffette (Univ. du Québec à Montréal, Canada)
- Cécile Ané (Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
Full accommodation is provided to the students during the Summer School, as well as the travel from Toulouse to the Domaine de Ramonjuan ; the participants only have to cover for their travel expenses to Toulouse. The summer school is limited to 25 students selected by our Pedagogical Committee. Applications are opened until April, 11th. Successful applicants will be informed before May 5th.