Four actions are planned:
- International master of "Integrative Biology and Ecology",
- Annual Summer School,
- Participation to the Doctoral School SEVAB,
- Professionnal and technological (soon available).
TULIP provides an excellent opportunity to improve the excellence of our teaching and to increase its attractivity for international students. This evolution in our teaching strategy will be facilitated by several important characteristics of the TULIP consortium:
- TULIP is a research-led teaching platform with a very strong research profile and a wide range of expertise of its 150 teachers and scholars (from UPS, CNRS, INRA and INP);
- New modern facilities for teaching (first wave of the “Toulouse Plan Campus” funded programme), including fieldwork facilities (SEEM in Moulis provides excellent modern teaching and lodging facilities);
- State of the art technological facilities;
- Strong experience in teaching courses in English (participation in several ITN Marie Curie and other EU programmes, running of the Master’s degree AGROFOODCHAIN entirely in English),
- Excellent connections with private sector partners through AGRIMIP Innovation (e.g. , with opportunities for students to participate in the new “Junior Enterprise” (first activities in 2011) of Paul Sabatier University.